The European Social Fund Contact Details (ESFCD) site puts small files (known as ʻcookiesʼ) on to your computer or other device to collect information about how you browse the site.
There are the following types of cookies:
- remember the notifications you've seen so we do not show them to you again
- remember your progress through a form
- are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts
These are required for the operation of the site.
- are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions
- remember the preferences or actions of the user across a site
- enable certain functions of the service
- to process authentication
- measure how you use our service so that we can improve it for you
- we donʼt use 3rd party cookies to identify you personally
When you use and access the service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
Cookies we use on ESFCD
Authentication cookies are used to maintain site security for Website visitors. When you sign in to ESFCD, weʼll set cookies to remember your progress while youʼre using the online service.
|AuthToken||This allows us to identify you as an individual user as you move from screen to screen through our service||1 day|
|session||This allows us to identify you as an individual user as you move from screen to screen through our service||2 weeks|
|_session.legacy||This allows us to identify you as an individual user as you move from screen to screen through our service||2 weeks|
Security cookies are used to ensure the integrity of data submitted to the service. On pages where forms are used to send data to the service we use secure tokens to ensure the data comes from the service.
|csrf-token||This allows us to verify that form submissions come from this service and have not been forged by a third party||When you close your browser|
You may see a cookie message when you first visit the ESFCD site. Weʼve stored a cookie so that your computer or other device knows youʼve seen it and knows not to show it again.
|SeenCookieMessage||Saves a message to let us know that youʼve seen our cookie message||1 month|
- use the legacy method of submitting ESF contact details, which involves emailing PGP encrypted contact information
Find out more about how to manage or delete cookies.
We may link to some GOV.UK services which can set additional cookies and have their own cookies policies.